- Welcome to the FTC BLOCK PARTY!
- STIMS – the best way to manage your Team
- Online Team training schedule
- Rookie grants update
- On Sept. 7, we unveiled the new game for 2013-2014 – FTC BLOCK PARTY! Teams across the country watched live at kickoff events and online on the Game Page. So far, we’ve heard lots of great feedback from everyone. We hope you love the Game as much as we do!To find all of the season materials, visit www.usfirst.org/ftc/game. You can download the video files of the kickoff video and Game Animation, the Game Manuals and everything you need to set up an FTC BLOCK PARTY! Field in your work space.
- Did you know that FIRST collects and files each and every Consent and Release form from every competition each year? That’s nearly 30,000 pieces of paper – just for FTC. Now, you can go green by using the Student Team Information Member System (STIMS) to collect parental permission electronically. Learn more about how you can save a tree by visiting http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/stims.
- During the FTC BLOCK PARTY!, we will offer a series of monthly team training Hangouts on Google+. Visit the FTC Google+ page to let us know you’ll be coming! Here’s a list of upcoming trainings:
- ROBOTC programming for FTC – Sept. 27, 7:00 p.m. (ET)
- Fundraising for FIRST Teams – October 17, 7:00 p.m. (ET)
- Engineering for FIRST Teams – November 21, 7:00 p.m. (ET)
You can find past Hangouts, like FTC Mentor 101 and LVLM for FTC, on our YouTube Channel!
- And finally, we’re only two weeks into the season and all 1,000 rookie team grants have been used. Welcome to the FTC BLOCK PARTY! Rookies!